LiPo Pack 6S 22.2V 4500 mAh 45C (XT90) MODSTER PowerPack
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Elaborate processes
- Consistently high quality
- Free shipping from 130 Euro
- top service - top advice
- Secure Payment & Privacy
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
MODSTER PowerPacks: Sensational price & performance ratio!
These PowerPacks are the 1st choice of the ambitious modeler:
The main focus is on the assembly with the connector systems used at MODSTER and the accuracy of fit of the battery in the car, plane, boat,etc. in question.
However, MODSTER PowerPacks are also a great choice when used with other model brands!
The batteries have C-rates of 20-50C and can therefore be loaded with 20-50 times the rated capacity, depending on the designated C-rate! For a short time, about 10-15 seconds, also with double the value of the continuous load. The C-rates depend on the requirements of the devices for which they are designed and manufactured.
In the name of the product are always mentioned the connections:
Deans, EC3, XT60 and many more! The balancer connector is always ,,XH".
This honest battery line comes from one of the largest producers of lithium polymer batteries in the world. The batteries are assembled, tested and packed especially for MODSTER after careful cell selection. Elaborate quality assurance processes during production and before delivery ensure consistently high quality.
Lithium batteries are rechargeable batteries with very high energy density and require special care in handling, as well as charging/discharging.
- Preheating of cold accumulators increases performance and service life
- Storage temperature at room temperature of 20-25
- Always store in a partially charged state at approx. 60%.
- Protect from short circuit, damage, overheating, deep discharge and overcharge
- Only charge with a charger suitable for lithium batteries with the correct charging program outside the model and on a fireproof surface
- Do not use or charge batteries with cell damage or in a swollen state, but dispose of them properly.
- Never charge or discharge unattended!