Arrows Bigfoot 1300mm Elektromotor Hochdecker PUP powered by MODSTER
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Multipurpose flight model in PNP equipment
- including BL drive system and servos
- LED landing, navigation and flashing lights
- Free shipping from 90 Euro
- top service - top advice
- Secure payment & data protection
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
MODSTER presents the Arrows Bigfoot 1300mm!
The Arrows Bigfoot combines different flight characteristics from different aircraft classes in a single model. It has extreme abilities to take off and land in small areas (STOL = Short Take Off and Landing). In addition, the Bigfoot has aerobatic skills, which are achieved by the powerful engine and the large rudder surfaces. The model has the genes of real bush airplanes with oversized flaps, which allow an incredibly slow flight speed, if desired.
However, the Bigfoot can also be flown as good-naturedly and slowly as a high wing airplane-trainer or briskly as an aerobatic trainer. The huge balloon tires offer ideal all-terrain performance - take-offs and landings are possible on almost any surface. Scale fans will love the striking red trim scheme and the authentic LED lighting.
The assembly takes place entirely without adhesive, all connections are screwed. The model is largely prefabricated, most of the linkage rods are already attached or prepared for quick installation. Depending on previous experience, the assembly of the model only takes 10 - 30 minutes.
Scope of delivery and features:
• Arrows Bigfoot 1300mm electric motor high wing airplane PNP powered by MODSTER
• incl. BL drive system with 30A controller and BL 3536-850KV motor
• 6x9g servos already installed
• LED landing, navigation and flashing lights
• Unsurpassed STOL performance for bush flying (STOL = Short Take Off and Landing)
• Assembly only with screws
• Ailerons and flaps
To operate, you also need a 3s LiPo battery with 2200mAh, a remote control with receiver and a charger.
Wingspan 1300mm (51.1in)
Length 1060mm (41.7in)
Flying Weight Around 1310g
CG (Center of Gravity) 60-70mm from leading edge
Power System 3536-850kV
Electronic Speed Control 30A
Propeller / EDF 11 x 7 2-blade
Servos 9gram servo x 6
Landing Gear Fixed
Required Battery 3S 2200mAh 25c
Required Radio 6 Channel transmitter and receiver required
Hinge Type Foam
Material EPO foam
Skill Level Beginner
Build Time 10-20 minutes
Recommended Environment Park, soccer field, AMA field